Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello

I received a call today around 4:00 pm. It was my brother in law, Lenny. It kind of took me by surprise. She has been doing pretty good lately. But they guess around 3:00 pm she has passed away. She did pass in her living room and I guess really was not troubles. I have not been told any thing else at this time. But I will be calling my sister Betsy tonight to find out more details. I have been on line trying to find a flight. But I will not book it until I hear what Betsy has to say. All I do ask now is PRAYER for my family. They beleive they know Christ but I don't see the fruit. I am sorry if you are getting this news this way. I have written to others trying to get the word out. Like I said before I will find out more tonight. I will keep every one in the loop by my blog and e mail.

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...