Sunday, June 10, 2012

The shower tiling has taken a while more they we thought

About three weeks ago Mark hired a neighbor. His name is Steve and his girl friend is De? Well before they started working. Mark and Steve sat down and talked about how long this should take to put in shower floors and tile them. He told Mark no more than two weeks to finish them up. Well is has been three weeks and one side is still not finished? I know the way they are tiling it is a harder way. You know diamond look. The other way might have been finished by now. It is just so much more cutting of the tiles. It really is looking good. Now we have this family in that came from the states. Ruth is the one cutting tiles. She is 68 years old and has been cutting tiles since she got here. Then you will see some more people, they are all family too. After seeing the showers pictures below,you can see people. The order is Mike,Ruth Zec Joe (visitor)and Danny. Well Zec and Danny are married and are praying about moving here for a season of their lives. They have three children. I will take pictures of them this week some time. Well Zec and Danny have been here before and really believe God is calling them to sell all they have and move here this next part of the year. Two people flew over here from the board of (ALC)directors just to talk with them and ask questions and see if this really is of God? Hey I would love for them to come over, then I would have some one else to help us out each day here. My only concern is the babies, one is 4 month old up to 3 years old. That will be a hard to move away from their family, like grand ma and grand dad. Plus other family members too. I have been talking with Zec about the move, he really believes they will be here one day. Zec is like me, jack of all trades master of none. He really would fit in well with all we do here and pretty much any thing we have I think he could fix them. So like I said before this family is seeking Him above and asking for prayer for them and all that they want to do. So if you think of them this week say a prayer or two. I know they really would like that. I too will keep them in prayer. My prayer is that this is of God and He will work it out. The reason I say this is, if it is their call to come over, then it will fail. But if it is HIS WILL. Oh Joe, he came over here for a mission trip to just get away. He will be leaving next week some time. Say a prayer or two for him. He will be getting married when he gets back to the states in July. He has been a big help too. Pretty much have asked him to do this and that and he has made it happen. Now what happen with the sepic tank???? Well the day they came in to pick it up and put it in, didn't work like they thought. When they got here I asked Mike the contractor what his plans were? He said pick it up and drop it in. I asked about pumping it down? No it will be find. Well now you cam see it is not find. We pumped it down n Friday and see they missed the hole. Now Monday they will come with the crane again. Pump it down and get it right. Mike told me that it will be done correct at the end of the week. Say a prayer for this TOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...