Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Do a little bush trimming. Maybe not a trimming?




Since I have been living here, I keep looking at a large bush in front of my street light. Thinking, trim it or pull it out? 
Well it got pulled and the one on the side of the carport was pulled out too. 



Harbor Freight comes through again. I bought this tow line when I first got back to the states. Jon Bunch, needed to tow a car away to Calvary FTL. I didn't have the tow line then, but bought it right afterwards. Thinking you never know? 



Afterwards we stopped at Lowe's and got a couple of Hibiscus trees. Plus just felled in with some dirt and mulch. 
Over all I am thinking really starting to look pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...