Sunday, April 02, 2017

Helping a brother out, It really is Roy's brother Bobby and his wife Michele.


This is Bobby and Michele's home. On Wednesday they are getting new wood flooring put it.So they asked Roy and I to help pull the old carpet up. Which we did.  



This is Bobby, Roy and myself. 


You can see they have carpet through out the house. So all we had to pull up was the living room, dinning room and the back room. It really did come up pretty easy. The only problems I had was pulling the old tack strips up. You know you the ones that hold the carpet down. 
Not sure why, but the guy that put the carpet strips down, used a 1" 1/2 nail on each corner. They were hard to get up. But it all worked out really good. 








This is Pat, Roy's wife, Michele, Bobby and Roy. We all went out to dinner and then went down to the flooring store and picked up the new flooring. 


The next morning (Saturday) Roy and I came back over to Bobby's place to pick up the old carpet and take it to the dump. 




It was really kinda neat to see how much that carpet weight. 460 pounds? Wow. My new (old) truck did a great job. 
Oh the flooring we picked up after dinner weight over 985 pounds. She did good there too. 
Hey Roy and I made a couple of buck and everyone is happy. It really is fun working along side folks that really appreciate the help.
Let us remember why we are on this earth, to help others and show Christ in the way we do it. 
Praise HIM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...