Saturday, April 22, 2017

I am bring the Bahamas to Fort Pierce.


Well yesterday was my quest to finish up painting. With the help of Roy it happened. Roy used the roller where he could and I filled in with the brush. Over all I really think it looks great. 






It was funny how I thinking  maybe I made a mistake on the color? But afterwards I just love it. The reason I say that about maybe a mistake. There was no one that walked by and said, WOW that looks great!. It made me think this is a bad idea? 
But as I look on now and say WOW I LOVE IT. 
Thank you Lord for let me try something and look on and say I LOVE IT. 
Okay what is next to do??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...