Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It is so nice to be part of a men's Bible study again.


This is Doug and Jon. Doug was showing us his new bike. That correct a NEW one 2017 Harley Davidson. 



I am sorry but I have been out of the loop for many years on bikes. So all I know, this is a Road Glider. 107 engine. It really looks like a big machine and heavy too. But Doug has been wanting a new one for a while now. 



These are only a couple of the guys that go to this Bible study on Monday night.Lee  on my left, Josh Martinez and Pat. Like I said I only took one picture during the study. There are guys on my left and right. I have not been going since I have been working at Winn-Dixie. the reason is Monday night I was working. Now my schedule has gotten a little easier. 
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights 3 pm to 10 pm. 
It was good to see these guys and get some what caught up on all that has been happening.
Starting May 8th we will be part of the Men's classes that will be happening at Calvary PSL. So that should be a little change too in our time. Hey this way I can start getting to know some of the others that go to Calvary.
I am so blessed to be able to have a friend like Jon Bunch. When he is in town, we always go to the Men's study. That is how I got hooked up with them in the beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...