Thursday, April 27, 2017

It has been a little while since my last bike ride.


It really is beautiful and right around the corner from my place. Little more than 10 mile ride. But still beautiful. 


Not sure why, but there is a art and crafts show going on down here? It is Wednesday morning. I guess there is still some Snowbirds in town? 

That is correct, there is a Bahamian stand there too. She is selling all kinds of good stuff. 
Hey look at the price on Conch Salad? $10.00. I think the last time I was over there that was the selling price down at the Arawak Cay. I didn't see how large the salad was. But I did get a chance to talk with here a little bit. She came over here when she was very young. But she has been back there many times. She even knew about the Adventure Learning Centre. 




You can see I was a early before the lunch crowd. But it was still was a beautiful day. 












I stopped at Publix's and got a sub and just enjoyed the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...