Thursday, April 06, 2017

We have another work project.


This is Richie, his brother Roy. Well I guess the brothers are in competition in who floor is going to look the best? Remember I helped Roy's other brother pull up all their old carpet and they are were getting a new wood floor yesterday, installed. 
This all started about three months ago. Freddy, Roy's older brother started remodeling his condo. He got these really beautiful wood floors in and they look great. 
So two weeks ago, Richie asked me to pick up some wood flooring at the store and store them at my place until he is ready to put them down. 
So then Bobby and his wife Michele went out and bought new flooring afterwards. I picked that up for them. Brought it back to their home. Like I said they were putting their floor in yesterday. 



This is the ceiling at Richie's home. The sad part is about three week his son started repairing the roof. But now we see the plywood on the roof. So now, Richie is going to need to roof man to repair. 




We had to take the old carpet to the land fill. The funny thing how much garbage that comes in that place each day. It only cost us $5.09 drop off. 
The real praise is how I don't get a flat tire? 
Thank you Lord for Your safety and just having some fun too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...