Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Just doing some work for the neighbor behind me.


You can see how worn out the paint is on these shutters. Well the young lady behind me got a letter from the park, telling her that they need to be painted. So last week I stopped by her home to ask about a night light she has on during the night. Well, when it goes on, the light shines into my back bedroom.  I just went over to ask if I can push the light down a little so it will not hit my bedroom. She told me to just shut it off. She doesn't need it on any more. So as I was talking with her, she was telling me about, if I would like to help her out? I told her a price and she was very happy with it. 
So I washed them an and dried them in the sun. Then painted them with Rust-Oleum spray paint. 


I think they look great. Made a couple of bucks an she is tickled pink.
Just before I started working n them, I was helping Roy with his front yard. He asked me if I would like their old fountain? I said why not? So it had some cracks on the side. 



Got the old welder out and sealed them up. then gave it a paint job. 



I think it looks pretty good now. My next project is buying flowers and set a irrigation system up in the front here. 
That project, hopefully will happen this week-end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...