Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Trying to beautify my front flower bed.


As I have been living her now over 9 months, I been looking at this flower bed thinking, how can I make this look better. Plus don't want to kill the flower. 
So this last week-end, Home Depot had mulch 5 bags for $10.00 and flowers on sale for $1.00 each.. 



I went on line to find a good soaking hose system. That is correct, found it on Amazon. So we put this down and it seams to work good. I did modified the hose set up. I hooked up both side to the garden hose. Using a Y on the garden hose. This way the system will water everything. It just seamed like the water was not coming all the way around the hose. 


Then Roy gave me a idea on running electric out to the fountain. So there is  outlet inside of the main door way, it has a switch on too. So we took the outlet box apart and put in a new one. Then drilled a hole threw the siding and ran a pipe and wire out to the middle of the house. Put a water proof box on the end. 


Then painted it and I think is looks great. The out let even works? 



Then planted the 10 flowers. Watered them with the soaking hose and everything seams to work good and the flowers are getting the water they need. Now the fountain still has a small leak in it. It is where and drilled a hole to run the electric to the new pump. 
I got this on Amazon too. $7.99. How can you go wrong? 
Today I will seal it again and all should be well. 
Prayerfully it will seal and all will be well. Play on words?????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...