Saturday, April 29, 2017

Well Roy and I are step builders.


Hey we were to go to Roy's brother's home to do some work there, but Fred called and said he had something else to do. So Roy and I went to Lowe's and bought the lumber and all fixings. 


A neighbor that lives around the corner of Janice's stopped by to see what we were doing? 
He told us he like our work. 



The lumber we got at Lowe's we so wet. But it looks great and after a month or so will stain them. Over all Janice was tickled pink how fast we got them done. 
I am very blessed to have a neighbor, like Roy to be able to work together and even enjoy his wisdom and have some laughs too. 
At the end of the day, we both say job, well do!!!
Looks great form my house. 
Praise our Lord for the opportunity to be able to help a friend out and make a buck or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...