Thursday, April 20, 2017

How can you go wrong????


Okay folks I have some things to paint. I tried using a roller and brush. It took me about 30 minutes to paint inside one of the awnings. Thinking, maybe maybe need a paint sprayer? 
I went to Home Depot looking for a Wagner sprayer. I remember buying one back in the 80's. It cost me $49.99 +. Hey this is what need. 

Okay there are 38 to pick from. I thinking I really don't want to spend that much money. I was going to buy the $79.99 one. that is the one we had back at Adventure Learning Centre. It worked great at the time. No there has to be some thing else? 
I was telling Roy about, what a pain it was to roller and brush. Thinking about the Wagner. He asked me if harbor Freight sells paint sprayers? I went on line and here you go. Now the reviews on this were bad 63% of the reviews were, saying no good, don't waste your money on it. 
Well folks guess what i did? 





Okay $17.99 plus I got 20% off with my coupon. I even got another tape measure. 
Hey $15 plus change. What have I to loose? 
Hey I remember the Wagner, The only problem I had was the paint dried in the unit and it was hard to clean. 
Let us give it a try. I started to spray and it worked great. 



Like I said, you need to keep it form drying and keep it clean out. It worked on the awnings. Now what can I paint? 
Okay the trim on the house. First the shutters. I took them down and let us se what happens? 


Had to buy some paint. I have been debating on what color? I was thinking gray. But Roy was saying that is boring. So thinking green. 





What do you think? I like is it. Today I will finish the trim and show you the finished job. Prayerfully the rain will stay away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...