Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I have a new addition.


That correct I have a large cat now, his name is Max. 
My neighbor Roy's brother Richie has had him for a while now. But as Richie has many things going on in his life these days. He really has been asking if anyone would like to have Max? 
I thought about it and thinking, why not? 
Roy and I went out and bought some things and went over and put him in his traveling cage. No problem at all. Got him back to my place and all seams okay. 




The first night, he jumped up on me and just laid there. I guess he feels he can trust me? 


He has been loving the idea of having open window through out the house. The ledges are his favor spot to sit on. He just watching the birds and all that is going on outside. 


A couple of days went by before I tried to do anything with him. I did buy a flea collar. He still is not wearing it. I guess he has had them on before. But you an see he needed a good brushing.  


I think Roy is happier than I am about having him. Every morning he comes over how is Max doing? Plus I know he misses his own cat, Oreo. About three months ago, he passed away. he was pushing 18 years old. 
Over all I think Max will be a good addition and some good medicine for me. 
I would love to have a large dog, but there are two things against me. I am not in a pet area, for dogs, at the park. Plus that would really be a lot more work and care. 
So for now Max is one of the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...