Friday, April 28, 2017

Checking out different things that are happening around my area.


This is at Richie's house, Billy and him are putting down the new flooring. It should really look good afterwards. The only problem was they didn't have the correct tools to do the job. They were fighting it. After about hour or so, they went out and bought the right tool and it went so much better. 



They are pulling out another Mobile home. You can see it is on a small lake. The owners of the park, Wynn, they when someone is moving out , they pull the home out and will build a CBS home. 


These steps belong to a friend of mine. Her name it Janice. So she asked for us take out the old ones and put in some new ones. 




So today we will build her steps and see how they come out? 
I'm so blessed to be able to do this kind of work and even make a buck or two. Roy and I will go to Home Depot and maybe Lowes for all what we need and get this job done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...