Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey have you ever heard about these videos?




Well for the last 5 weeks we have been watching these videos. I think there are 16 in all? They are called the Truth Project , Union of Christ. I watched these about three years ago. Back then Nathan at Calvary Bible had these videos and open it up to any one that wanted to come and watch them. Then after the show we would ask questions and see if we really did learn any thing or not 
Well like I said Tim and Mindy started this on Monday nights. You could come over earlier and play basketball, Volley Ball or even just hang out. Then around 7:30pm we would all sit down and eat some kind of stuff that really was not that good for you. Example, donuts or cookies or what ever some one would bring over for the show. It really is a great way to see how much the world has so much control over us. You know, it doesn't want us to believe in God and even say that there is a GOD. But by watching these videos, it really does have to make you think about how this earth and life really did start. I am not sure how to get the videos, but I know on You Tube you can see trailers to some what explain what these are all about. I really think if you have not seen this, please take a couple of minutes and just watch the trailer. You can see it really is kind of neat how this teacher really bring the questions to the table and are will ready to answer them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...