Monday, May 06, 2013

Not sure what all the trucks were doing yesterday?




I was coming back from church yesterday around 12:30pm. I notices about twenty or even maybe more trucks driving down Robinson coming around the corner next to the Marathon Mall. They were blowing their horns. It was kind of funny to see, the reason, I didn't see any signs or people jumping up and down on the flat beds. You know like a ralley, you get all kinds of people drinking and loud music and sometime someone with a mike in their hand telling you what is going on. So maybe today I will find out what that was all about? Hey if you know. Please e mail me and would love to hear why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...