Sunday, May 05, 2013

Just a up date on all that has been happening in my life.

I will be going back a couple of weeks. Back then, our truck blew a timing belt. Well since then this has not gone the way I like. It really has been a lot of praying and asking WHY. Okay the belt blew in front of the Centre itself, blessing. I started working on it. Got the new belt and put it back together. Didn't run. Okay I asked a couple of guys I know that have a shop down the road from here, Dawkins. They came out and told me that we need to get the truck over to their shop. Tim Seeley and I towed it over there, was no problems. They started working on it and they told me that I need new spark plugs and wires. I had them. I brought them over and they installed them.
 Okay I forgot to share this, this is the main reason why I am sharing this. This last month I got a gift from Calvary Chapel, in my support. WOW, God timing is SOOOO GOOD.
Okay back to the truck. Mr. Dawkins tells me that they need to pull the head off and have it cleaned and the valves fixed. He told me that the #3 was not firing right and the compression was a lot lower than the other ones. So they pulled the head and took is down to a machine shop. I bought new head gasket and thing to put it back together.
They go the head back on. Okay still not running 100%. So they did this and that. Okay I call them and they tell me the truck is up and running, ready to be picked up.
Their bill was $250.00, a real gift for all they did. The total for the truck with everything was $000.00.
Okay now remember the double gift I got from Calvary? That was just a little over the price I paid to get my truck back. I am sorry for not telling you how much it was total, but it was the correct amount. That is how GOOD MY GOD IS TO ME!!!!!
So folks I know my God is running the show and that is such a wonderful feeling to know that. Plus I know there is a 3rd graders back in Fort Lauderdale, that are praying for us. That a lone is my saving grace. That is how and why I am here doing what I do. He has me here and He will keep me up and running as long as HE WANTS. I am very blessed and wonderfully knowing His love and His grace each day. Please when ever things are going good, PRAISE HIM. When things are not doing well, PRAISE HIM STILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...