Saturday, May 11, 2013

It starting to look like something?


Yesterday Steve, Kevin and myself keep working on our new porcupine area. We got the area cleaned out some what. Now have to put down the wire mesh along the sides of the fenced in area. The reason is these guys, porcupines love to dig. We are just making sure they can not dig their way out and go see the rest of the island. You know everyone wants to go see Atlantis. That has been every ones dream that comes here. So we really need to keep them inside this area. 
Hopefully today we can put up a couple of boards and maybe even get the wire up on the other side. 
Yesterday a group came in from West Palm Beach area. They are not staying with us. But I will be driving them around again today. So we will see what we can get done 
I need to get going now to go pick them up at their place that they are staying.. It is called the Blue Water Resort. It took me a couple of looks to find this place. But over all it went well yesterday. I picked them up at the airport, 1 hour late. Then took them to their place. The time was running short so I just stayed there and waited for them. then I took them to get something to eat. Most went to Burger King. Then from there went to Elizabeth Estates. There they handed out nice bags full of all kinds of clothes and things. They only stayed there for about  a hour. Then took them shopping and back to their rooms. Got done around 7:15pm.
Then the next set of pictures show what else i did last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...