Thursday, May 09, 2013

Another day of trying to finish up the TREE FORT, puppet stage






It really has been some fun working with Mark on this stage. While trying to keep him up with cement and just making sure all is doing well. At first I was not to keen on doing this. The reason is when I take a hand full of cement and try to get it to stick, it wasn't doing what I wanted it to. So Mark had to redo the part I did a couple of days ago. So I decided to just keep him set up and ready to do what ever is needed to help him. It has been moving along pretty good so far. We are hopefully and prayerfully to get this thing done in the next week or so. I know Mark has set a time and it looks like we are going to make it happen. Mark had to leave early yesterday to get over to Fort Lauderdale. for a staff meeting with Pastor Chet and others. So we stopped around 1pm. If we kept going, we should have finished the trunk itself. But not today. 
Tim Ryan is coming over today to finish up the cement work we started a couple of weeks ago. The New Bath House steps and ramp. It not looking to good weather wise, but we will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...