Sunday, May 12, 2013

That right, you are seeing correctly, our Jungle Bus is in front of Atlantis.



I wrote about these guys before. They are the ones that I picked up at the airport on Friday afternoon. I am really sorry to say, I don't know the name of the school they are from. I do know this, one of the teachers from that school I have known since I became a Christian, back in 1997? I use to go to their home for Bible study on, Friday night? They live up a little ways north of Ft. Laud. It is called Boynton Beach, Oh one of the student has been here before, Bruno. He came with the 8th graders this last Jan and stayed here at the Camp. He was one of the leaders. Hey theses guys are really seem to be having some fun while here. They spent the whole day at a Atlantis water park, yesterday. Today they are going to another island. Called Rose Island. There they will be able to going swimming and pretty much any thing else that happens at a beach. The place is called Adventure Island. They pick them up at the place they are staying, then drives them to the dock. There they climb on a ferry and take a nice ride out to Rose Island. It will take them about 1/2 hour to get there and settle in. Like I said, they will have a ball there. I know because I had a chance about 4 years ago to take that same boat ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...