Sunday, May 05, 2013

Just look at the 2nd picture, Mostly Cloudy






Friday night was down pour. It really is funny but sad too. The weather man on ZNS was on, he was telling us that it is MOSTLY CLOUDY outside as he speaks. If you look out the window you can see it is down pouring. In his defense, it might not be raining up next to the station!
Plus our land was flooded too. Today I am looking out and it really has not gone down that much. Water is setting every where. Hey we needed the rain and He provided. 
My prayer for today is go to church and see what He has planed out for your next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...