Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pastor Chet and others stopped by yesterday.


Yes that is our Pastor Chet, he has been letting his hair grow out a little more than normal. Yes I am jealous, why can he grow hair? NOT ME?
It really was nice to see him and some of his friends. Pastor Mike and Jeff and one more, sorry I forgot his name. They flew over to just say hello and have some small talks with us. It really is a blessing to see Pastor Chet and just hear his laugh. They were only here for part of the day. They flew in around 11am. Then flew out out around 5pm. 
I really was looking forward in talking with Pastor Mike, but the bus broke down and you know. The time was to short. He told Eric he might come back in a couple weeks and we can sit down and have a nice talk. 
I wanted to take their picture but like I said the bus broke down, had to leave right after this time of meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...