Thursday, May 09, 2013

Our New Meter House has been built.


These are the two guys, plus a helper, that built this and I think it looks great. So now we need the electric put it. We are hopeful that a guy name Fabian will start doing that today. We were suppose to start trenching yesterday. But the guy that was to do that has been having trouble finding a starter for his machine. Hopefully by Monday we can do that work. 

Guy and girls we have been trying to get a lot of things done in the last couple of weeks. But it really looks like it will happen. Now my question for you is PLEASE KEEP US IN PRAYER FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. Some days I get feeling like how is this all going to happen? But I need to say, it is up to Him to make it happen.
 Remember in Mathew 11:28 Then Jesus said, Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...