Sunday, May 26, 2013

Last night Kevin, his sister, her children and myself saw a great movie.



It really is neat to watch a clean movie and walk away and say I really enjoyed that. Plus it lets me go back in time and remember the first time I ever saw Star Trek TV show. WOW. It really does remind me when I was 15 years old and the WOW I got back then. Okay now watching the old TV shows now. I look at them and say what did I see that was so great. It is the memories I have back then and I can relax and watch and enjoy. 
Just a note there are a couple of tear jerkier. So men make sure you are ready. 

Please drop me a line and let me know what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...