Sunday, May 26, 2013

Look what has been starter yesterday?





At first there was a couple of set backs. Yes the battery for the machine decided to melt. So Mr Sincare went out and got another battery and moved forward. They got the line dug for the New Bath House. During there time digging the New Cottages they ran out of diesel and could not get it running right. So for yesterday they got most of the digging done. On Monday they promise to get the rest done. It really is neat to see how strong a little machine like this can dig into the rock.
 I was talking with Tim Seeley about this and said Thank you Lord for the wisdom to know when to call in others. Just think if we had to dig this by hand. Boy I would be still in bed and in pain. Now to do these two lines will cost some funds. I think it is around $700.00 this will cost.  But to me it sure is worth it. Thank you Lord for that knowledge and wisdom you give us each day. Plus the funds to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...