Saturday, May 11, 2013

It was a staff get together last night.







It was ANOTHER staff get together. That right, we did this just a couple of weeks ago. It really was a going away party for Jeff and a birthday party for Mark. That right Mark is getting older. He turned 51 years old last week and his lovely wife made this happen for him and all of us. We ate some great steaks and bake potato's and all the fixings. Then after the food, we got back inside and share the cake and cookies and ice cream. Then after all that we went back out side and played a couple of relay games. It really looked like they all were having a great time. I was the one siting and watching. Hey I not sure if you have ever driven a bus here in the Bahamas? It really does trier you out. Ad least it does ME. Hey I need to get going and take the group from Blue Water to Atlantis. They will spend the whole day and I will come back at 4:30pm today and bring them back. I plan on resting the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...