Thursday, May 16, 2013

I think Scooby is very happy, what do you think?


Hello again. I am sorry to say my old truck is down again. So yesterday I took Scooby to the store and just rode around a little to get him out of the house. About the truck, well about four months ago. I put a new starter in the Mazda. It ran great, but on Tuesday afternoon, I went to start it and it made this loud noise. Like metal rubbing each other. So I first thought the worst. The engine is shot? I asked Mr. Dawkins to come over and look at it. He said, starter. I was so happy to hear that. But WHY, I just put it in in Dec. 2012. Okay yesterday I took is out and found that casing was broken off. So I took it to Mr. Dawkins again. Asked how can this be? Then I did tell him one bolt was no tighten all the way. he said, that the starter jump up and hit the fly wheel. So I found the old one and he is rebuilding it this morning for me, $30.00. Can not go wrong for $30.00? I could have tired to take it apart, but then putting to back together??? maybe not. Just pay and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...