Thursday, May 30, 2013

Now look at the tree



Mark and Eric came up with the real tree branches. On Monday and Tuesday, Mark was in back in the woods cutting down branches. It really does look better than the PVC. We just thought it would be easier and just look as good. What I am talking about it, I think a couple of weeks ago, I asked people out there what they thought of the PVC branches? But I never heard back on any thing. So guess they really didn't think they looked good or didn't really care.But as it stands today, I really like it and now build the fort and we can spray paint then it will be ready to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...