Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Mark has taken the project on, The Puppet Stage.






A couple of weeks ago, we talked about paying someone else to do the work on the stage. Well we really only got one guy to come back and say his price, $800.00. Plus he told us that is would take 4 days to finish it. On Monday Mark and I worked on it and just trying to figure out about the branches. Then Mark just mixed up one pail of mix and put it on, one of the larger branches. It went pretty easy, he thought. So yesterday we started around 12:30pm and did a lot of it. So today Mark said we would work on it again. All I am doing is mixing it up and making sure he has what he needs to do the job. I think it is looking really good. Now what about the branches? I hope by Friday we have made up our minds on what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...