Sunday, May 12, 2013

Guess what I did yesterday? That right Steve and I worked on the Porcupine area again.





It really is rewarding when you walk away and say, look we got a little more done. It has been a real blessing for me to have a guy like Steve come along and be willing to do what ever is needed. 
Just to let you know who he is. Steve is from Johns town, PA. He has been part of a program called Patmos for the last four months. He will be going back home in two weeks. The reason he came over was Pastor Chet just wanted to send some of the students that are part of Patmos to other places to just give them a idea about mission work. We had a chance to have two of the students here. Steve and  Jerad. While here they stayed with Eric, Mike and Jeff. During their time they both had home work to  do too. So I got Steve to be my helper .His back ground is working on small engines and different kinds of cars and trucks. He really seems to enjoy even doing the things we did together. I ask him what does he think is his next step? He wants to go up north, to Rochester, NY. area. Up there is a children's program that he believes he would really like to be part of. So as it stands now, he is willing to do what God is telling him. I asked about if he could pray to make sure that it is God telling him. Not man, it is easy for someone to guild and tell them to go here. I know our Lord will still honour that. But the real neat things is to know for your self, He has called you to this or that. I know sometimes I still question Him, Are You sure? I really pray and hope that both these guys hear from Him and put their lives on the line and be willing to just do it. What I mean is DO IT FOR HIM. Steve and Jerad will be flying back to Fort Lauderdale today and this next week they will be both graduating from Patmao, if you think of these two, say a prayer or two. They both are seeking God's way and need to hear His voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...