Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well a up date on my truck




I know most of you out there are looking at this and saying what is these tings? Well it is called a fly wheel the first picture. The the next two are the pressure plate and clutch. Okay now if you have been watching all that has been going on in my life in this last month or so. This is the problem with my truck. That is right, now I need a new fly wheel and new clutch. Okay what happen a while back my starter has been making some noise. So we thought it needed a new one. I bought one back in Dec of last year. It seemed to be working okay, then it started making all kinds of noises. So I had Dawkins look at it. He tells me the starter it needed. He told me that maybe he can repair it. So he took it all apart and found a little problem with it So he thought he could just fix it him self. Could not find the small part he needed. So I thought let us just go buy a new one. I need a new starter again. So I bought two of them, the first one I just wanted to make sure I got one. You know living on a island you are not sure if you are able or not. So I bought one at Albury's Auto supply. That cost $287.85. Then I remember buying one at Bay Street,  I didn't think I paid that much, if I remember right So I bought one there for $127.85. Boy what a different. Yesterday I took that one back, no problem getting my money back. Thank you Mr Cartwright. 
Okay back to the truck. Now by looking at the fly wheel. Need to pull it out and see what is going on. I told him, while that is a part, check the clutch too. It has over 200,000 miles on that alone. So now I need to buy all these neat things. Mr Dawkins did some shopping around here. It will cost about $500. plus just for the parts. Labor will be around $240.00. I am going to look up on line right after I get off of this blog and see what it will cost to have them shipped over here from Fort Lauderdale.
 Folks this is not something I was planning on to spent God's money. But He is the One that provides and He is the One that will make this all work out for His GLORY. I still am asking for prayer too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...