Thursday, May 16, 2013

Two of my old friends stopped by to say hello.


These two guys are here to check out their next trip here. Don on the left, he use to be the over seer of   Richard on the right. They both use to work together with Mission Discovery. As I was talking with Don yesterday, he was telling me that they as a group have been coming here for the last twenty years. The group would stay another camp, Bahamas Youth Camp. During their time they would help out with different churches and even orphans' homes. 
Now Don and his wife Karen have started another ministry called Hope For the Child. Plus he has started something else too. I know I have read his news letters and seen the things he has sent me, but I am not sure of the name of it now. Plus he was talking with Billy yesterday too, I was there but not. I was thinking of fixing the van's tire. Sorry Don. Next time you write me I will get it straight and I will write about it then.
Now with Richard, he is the over seer of Mission Discovery now. So he came here to set up with Tim and Mark all that is needed during their stay in June and July.(ALC Camp) So as they both are leaving today to get back home and work things out. I really think it is so neat to see how God uses each and every one of us each day in our lives to help and just be that friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...