Friday, May 31, 2013

That is right, we raised the roof! With all this rain lately how am I to work on this bus?





Well as you see, Kevin and I did some roof raising yesterday. This is the bus I talked about two weeks ago. The coolant exchanger. It took me all day long just to get this unit out. Boy was it fun or NOT. It is out and I hope to take the rest of it apart today and see if I can get the o rings here or not. After figuring out where everything was it really was not that bad of a job. It just was so dirty. I did have to take the exhaust off and a couple of other things t get this thing off. Like I said it took a while. I finished cleaning up at 6pm last night. The real neat thing was really no flying mosquitoes, that I knew of. Today I do have some bits but really not as bad as it could be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...