Monday, April 10, 2017

Okay another work project on the truck


I have been watching videos on how to repair these rear side doors. Everyone used a drill to knock off the pins that hold the handle in place. I just got out my trusted 5 in 1 tool and popped them off with ease. 



Took the seat belt top off and then pulled the plastic door panel off. Then the fun began. It turned out to be a bigger job than I thought. the locks would not open and close I had to order something else. The shelves for the cables. 

I found these on Amazon and got two sets. It really was a work project. It took about three days to figure things out and the driver drive to works. But the passage side gets stuck. Not sure, maybe the cable to stretched out and need a new one for. But for now the driver doors works great. 



Had to go to Harbor Freight and buy a pop rivet gun. Hey cost $4.99 and it even works. 


It is great to see ad least one side works good. One day I will tackle the other side again. But for now working on the flower bed in front of the house. Should finish that today. 
God is good and it is always right along side. 
Remember what Easter is ABOUT. JESUS CHRIST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...