Thursday, July 26, 2012

There is a older couple below I want to tell you about.

If you look below you will see a older couple. They are Dot and Jim Goldie, They have been on the mission field for many years. Thier heart is working in Hungry. They came off the field about two years ago. So now what do they do? Well they serve helping out the mission department at Calvary Chapel. During our time there, Dot did the cooking. (I gained 10 pounds) Jim was the one that made sure we had what we needed and did it. During my time there I had a chance to help them out on a couple of tings. I really enjoy this couple and I know God has so much more for them to do. My prayer for them is, give them wisdom and peace as this time of their lives is to stay at Calvary and do what they do best. Servents to the Most High.

At this time I do want to say thank you to Pastor Jym and Pastor Chet for doing all of this for us. It really was a time to relax and just get to know some of our missionaries that are all over the world. I felt very much part of this group. I looked around and see families serving in countries that if you talk about Jesus you might not live the next day. I was very honor to be part of this group.
 As people that have known me. I over the maintenace at the Adventure Learning Centre in the Bahamas. I don't have to worry about what I say to any one here. The reason is we have freedom in what we say and do here.
Where some of these folks are, that could be their last day on this earth if they talk with the wrong folks about Christ. I look back at some of them and say, Lord please protect them as they do Your work for the Kingdom.
I have more pictures to add and then will recap my trip later on. Thank you for your prayers and I ask now, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL  THAT TOOK PART OF THIS RETREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...