Sunday, May 04, 2014

I just want to let you know, HOW BIG MY GOD IS!

Folks I have been having a lot of stuff thrown at me lately. It is about the way I deal with people on a whole. I have been looking back and seeing the way I have handled things. The only reason I am telling you all this is. I just got off the inter net. I was watching Pastor Doug Sauder sermon. I hit me like  brick. I see myself in what he is talking about. So please take a hour and watch this teaching on Luke 10:38 to 42. Then think about how your day ends and what could I have done better or to glorified His Name BETTER?
"Paying Attention"
PASTOR DOUG SAUDER
Scriptures: Luke 10, Mark 1, John 12
Go to Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, Fl and punch in this sermon. Now if you can see it live? It is going to be on again  at 9 am and 11 am today. But don't have the time today. Please check these verses out above. I really know they spoke so LOUD To Me. This is what has been going on in my life for a while now. I am Martha telling Jesus what to do. Why is this so hard to do? Why isn't others helping ME? After you read or even watch this sermon, I know He is talking right to my face. 
Yet have you ever heard about the wheel barrow, I thought God gave me? Well is starts out, God gave me ONE stone. Then He told me to take this ONE stone to the top of the mountain. Which I did start out with only the ONE STONE.  Started walking up and I saw this young man carrying a stone himself. I told him, please give me your stone and I will carry it for you. Now a little while I saw this older woman walking along carrying a stone. I told her give it to me and I will carry is for you. Then I saw this wheel barrow along the way. I came across another guy, carrying a larger stone. I told him let me help you get that to the top of the mountain. Put all the stones and rocks in the wheel barrow and I will get them up there for YOU ALL. 
I get to the top and wow I am so tired, thinking why would God give me so MUCH STUFF TO DO? I see God ahead and say, wow I am tired, and WHY SO MANY ROCKS and STONES I HAD TO CARRIED up HERE.
Then God looks at me and said's, I told you to carry ONE STONE, you took it on YOURSELF to carry ALL THAT. 
Folks that is where I am now, why do I get up set? Why isn't that person helping me? WHY GOD?? 
So please, please if you walk away and say you learned something about how I can do it all!. YOU CAN NOT. But with Christ you can do all things, Philippians 4:13. This is my life verse. How did I get Christ out of the picture??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...