Friday, June 06, 2014

This day was set a side to spend time with staff at ALC














Well in the morning we had our staff devotions. Then I had to run around a little to go see some other friends. But around 3:30pm we all got together again and just hang out and had pizza and cake. You see that cake, wow it sure was nice and big plus what it said, They Love me and will miss me. I don't care what others say about this, but I do know they do love me and I will miss them too. Folks I am so blessed to have had this chance to call this place my home for the last 9 years. If you look around, the staff has some new faces and some that have been here for a while. But as the day was winding down. I knew this was a going away party. I was not really looking forward in doing this, but I knew that it was coming. So we sat around and talked and just hung out. I will see pretty much every one on Tuesday morning again. But some I might not. So saying good bye is not that much fun. But we need to do it. 
As I have been part of these peoples lives over the years, we really have had a family here. Some days were not as close as other days. But I really am going to miss them very much. Looking at the cards in the last two pictures, it really hit home on all that I have done here and watch others here. The young lady that made that up was Teca (sorry not sure how to spell) THANK YOU VERY MUCH
At the end of any ones time working here. God knows what we need and who is the one to replace them. As I reflex back. There has been many coming and going. But at the time they are needed, they were here. As my time is winding down. I know for a fact, this was all His doing an I know I could have not made it this long with out HIM. 
I praise His name in all that is going on and I look forward in coming back one day and just say WOW this place looks great and how He made it ALL happen. 
I still ask for prayer for all that is going on, I know the guy (Bob) that is taking over the maintenance is going to do well. All he has to do is ask HIM for help and what does HE want done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...