Friday, June 17, 2022

I am back and ready to Rock and Roll, Maybe?


I am not one to go to places like this and spend money on cutting my toe nails. But as you can see my knee is still not 100%. But it is still working. Okay we are getting ready to take a little vacation, I will write about that in the net few days. Okay my toes looked like I was truing into a hawk. They were getting longer and just not something I am proud of. So, my baby, Jeanne has been going to this nail place for the last couple of times. So I asked her to make appointment for me? Which she did and here I am. 


After the young lady took care of me, she started working on Jeanne's hands. We have been doing some lawn work in the yard and her nails were not looking to good. So the young lady worked on me first and let my toe nail dry. That is correct, I got clear nail polish.


You can my left knee is still looking pretty BIG. But as time keeps moving forward I know I will be back in shape and ready to do what ever it takes to get the job done. 
Plus I am sure looking forward in doing Door Dash and what ever jobs we get. 
Please keep our vacation in prayer and just a great time.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We made it home and relaxed the whole week before we need to leave again.

The weekend I got a call from Jay. He lives in our cousin's (Chris) house next to us. Him and his family moved in Oct last year. Chris i...