Sunday, April 28, 2024

This is the FFA area Barns. Last day (Friday) of Teachers Appreciation Week.


This FFA area is behind the school. This is where the students raise their cows, bulls or pigs back here. 
This is where Alfie lived. If you read the blog just before this one you will understand better of what I am talking about. 


This is the grill/smoker, that Art's used to do the cooking. Nice set up. I know now what would make my honey happy, building her a traveling grills/smoker. 





As my wife is a teacher here, she asked me to join her for lunch. Which I did. We had Rib, Pull Pork and sausages. Plus Mac @Cheese, coleslaw and beans. It was a great meal. The meat was tinder and very tasty. Overall, it was a nice treat. 
Now, today is Monday April 29th. My is going to be, going to the bank about a loan. Plus, I already saw the planning department of St. Lucie. Need to find someone to pour a slab. 
What am I talking about? Jeanne and I have decided to buy a shed for the back yard and need to get things in order. So, this week is trying to get things in order. I will explain more after I get things going. 
I need some prayers, for all I need to get done. So, I would appreciate them very much.  
Thank you for taking the time to check my blog out. I would love to hear from you about what you think of it. My e amil address is: tombahamas7@gmail.com
My prayers for you all, that you know Jesus Christ as your SAVOR. 
John 14:6 I am (Jesus) the way, the truth, and the life. NO ONE can come to the Father except through me (Jesus Christ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeanne saw this place and had to stop.

This restaurant in on Rt. 60 heading from 95 to downtown Vero Beach. Autumn's Crab .  Walked in and sat down. Really kind of quiet for b...