Sunday, February 13, 2011

What happen Friday afternoon.

I was working along side with Blaze on cleaning out the back of the maintenance trailer. I was really just showing him all that needs to get done. While pulling up a large water container, I was bit by something. I really think it was a wasp. But I have been stung many times since being here (maybe 10) and the swollen has not gone down. I have soaked my hand in Salt, MSG hot water, Faye thought this would do the trick. Then Billy stopped by that night and he told me to put ice on it and put it above my head. After all that I put some Benadryl (Faye gave me earlier) Still swollen.
Now this is Sunday morning and it still there, swollen. I hope to see my doctor today at church. Maybe he might have a answer.
Since I have been here I think I have been stung ablest ten times. Maybe my body is no able to fight it off any more. Not sure, I am not in pain but during the night it does etch. I have heard that is a good thing. That means it is healing????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...