Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Please look at this web page about the story below.

http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=NO+U.S.+SERVICEMAN+CAN+SPEAK+AT+ANY+FAITH-BASED+PUBLIC+EVENTS+ANYMORE.+&x=27&y=11&sp-a=00062d45-sp00000000&sp-advanced=1&sp-p=all&sp-w-control=1&sp-w=alike&sp-date-range=-1&sp-x=any&sp-c=100&sp-m=1&sp-s=0



Please copy all of this and paste and you will see this is TRUE.
If you have trouble doing that. Please go to www.snope.com and put in No Serviceman can speak. It should come up. Please pass this on to others too. I really am not sure what else is going on.
If you have other stories like this on. Please send them to me, I would love to put them in my blog too.

toms@alcbahamas.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...