Sunday, May 08, 2011

Just want to give you a update on what has been going on here.

Yes my time has been flying by. I came here on Wednesday the 4th. Today is the 8th. Wednesday after getting here I went to Calvary Chapel and spent some time with Jon Bunch. Good time to go get caught up on what God has been doing in his life and a update on Calvary. It sure is nice to ride around and have good time of sharing. Jon was telling me about his ministry and all the guys he gets to listen to and pray for.
Then I went to church. Pastor Chet taught on the end times and he was very impacting. It is so true about this time of our lives. Just look around and see all the times that have happen and what will happen today?
Thursday was a day to do a little shopping. Then that night I had the honor to go to Calvary's Mission Class. which you see below a picture of the class. This class is teaching and training people to see and if God is calling them to the mission field. This class is #2, which means they had a chance to hear about countries and how people lives. Now this one is about putting your feet to the pavement and see if you are willing to go out and be those missionaries. Now if you just think being a missionary, going to another land or have to have a degree. That is not so at all. We all are in the mission field each and everyday we live on this earth. Just think about the people you work with. That is your mission field?
Well the reason Pastor Jym asked me to come and speak was. I am not the one to spread the Word by teaching or even preaching. My way is doing the work so someone else can do that work. We all have gifts and mine is helps and servicing other needs so they can do their gifts. So if you don't feel called to teach or anything like that. Maybe you are the one to help others so they can. I would love to be the one on the stage and teach. But my teaching is showing and helping others. That is why I am at Adventure Learning Centre, Nassau, Bahamas. So this was a time to show we all have a calling.
Then Friday I did more shopping and then that night I had a chance to spend sometime with a friend (Rose) We went out and had Char Hut. Then went to the movies. We went to the show and it really was not that good. I will not go into what it was at this time. Because I am not sure what the name was. It just was a time to enjoy a show and that is all it was. Rose and I have been friends for these many years. During our time we just sat and talked about what and how our Lord has been doing so many tings in our lives. It is so good to see a smiling face and enjoy each other company.
Saturday, guess what I did? Shopping a little. Then had a lunch with a other friend. Dana. She was telling me that this summer she will be getting married. Well the time went by fast and she has a bug problem. So we cut our time short. She had a guy coming over to debug her place. Then that night I went to Calvary Chapel for church. While walking in, I saw the back of this woman. I looked and thought for a minute and said no way? I came over and sat down with her, her name is Karen. Talked a little then church started. After Pastor Bob's teaching. which was on End Times Too. Which was very good and eye opening for these times. Well after I asked Karen to have a coffee and just get caught up a little. We went to Dunkin Donuts. We sat their for about two hours and just had a nice time. While sitting there this guy was sitting next to us and he over heard us talking about Jesus Christ. Well he came over and he shared about his mission field and all God has done in his life.
This morning is Mother's Day. I am at McDonald's for my coffee and getting caught up on my blog and e mails. I am planning on going up north to Lake Worth and see another old friend. Then from there I am praying and hoping to go see my sister and her hubby. This is Betsy and Lenny. Betsy has not been doing that well and when I talked with her Thursday, she was not sure if she would be up to going out for Mother's Day or not. We will see and I hope we can see each other any way.
I will keep you all inform. I will be leaving on Wednesday morning. So please if I have not talked to you or seen you. Please feel free to call me. Last time I was in town I lost my phone and every one number. Then just before I came back over I told every one my phone number. The real sad part was I gave you all the wrong number. This is the CORRECT ONE 954- 655-2057. I have even wrote on my cards the wrong number. So please take note it is 954-655-2057 I wrote 3057. The old mind doesn't work right some times. Most times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...