Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yes God does answer PRAYERS

My aunt just borrowed my car to go to the store in Harbour Bay. She was passing a house around the corner that no one is living in. She thought she glimpsed mom's purse in an enclosure for garbage tins. She stopped and looked and it was her purse. Some stuff was outside the purse but everything that she had in the purse was still there including the passports. The only thing missing was the cash!!


Dot and those had driven around there yesterday to see if they saw anything but didn't see anything.


Thanks to everyone for praying.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...