Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Please every one read this.

I am having touble with my e mail. I heard yesterday, that Calvary Fort Lauderdale has been changing things around with our e mail. I still can not get on therr. So if you have e mailed me. Please understand I just don't know how to get to them, as of this morning. I hope to talk with Mark Wallace and see what else we can do to make it happen.
I do have have another e mail adress, schafer556@gmail. if you need to get hold of me please use this address. I looked at it this morning and found out there has been people e mailing me there. I only used this for opening up my Goole acount.
I hope to have any thing working today some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...