Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yesterday was a good day to enjoy life

We started out with a group of 70 kids and leaders, coming into ALC. This group is part of a ministry called The Great Commission. It is located here on Wulff Road downtown, Nassau.
The kids came and they only had about 2 hours to see and just get a feel for The Adventure Leaning Centre. They were broken up in three groups, one went to the Planetarium. Other went on the train and the last group went to the petting farm.
Well Kevin, Sean and I had the chance to help out with the horse rides. It is so good to see these children come here and watch their faces while enjoying themselves. I didn't take that many pictures today of them.

Friday afternoon, a friend of mine came into town, Her name is Rose. She is only here until Monday. So I talked her into getting a horse back ride and then going down the slide. Then after all that. Kevin, Rose and I went out to dinner and just walked around Atlantis, on Paradise Island. You can see the pictures below. This really was a nice time to just walk around and show her tings about this place. The evening ended around 10:00pm. It really is nice to have freind's come over and let them see what I do and why I am here. She told me that she was so glad that she did come over and see this place. Plus to meet Kevin and Scooby DOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...