Sunday, April 28, 2019

This was our Easter Sunday


We had Sonrise Service at Hillcrest Memorial Garden. 






These are the folks that attended Sonrise Service sponsored the Crossing, Pastor Craig's church. 


My little girl made this banana cream pudding. It was very good and there was very little left after I ate it. 


This was at Jeanne's nephew's home. There we ate and afterwards had a Easter Egg hunt for the children. 





At the end I am not sure who got the most eggs. But I know there was still like 20 more eggs that have not been found at that time. 
It really was a beautiful day and very good food and even had some fun just watching all that was going on during this day. 
I was very blessed to be able to be around her family and some good kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...