Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Looking at the pictures below, great day

I started out my day by going shopping for a drain snake. Then got back and worked on finishing up the Camp fence. You can see how the wind just blew and broke the wire ties. The tarp was wrapped around the bob wire on top. What a mess. mean while while put new wire ties on the tarp, I must have gotten into some poison wood. This morning I have some spots on me and do they itch?
After a full day of working here at the Camp, I met Glen and his family at Calvary Bible. We wanted to get started on painting the lines in the new parking lot. Started out around 5pm and finished up at 8pm. Looking good too. It was Glen, Traci, Joshua and Daniel. We had KFC for dinner and got one full side done. It I don't say so, I really think it looks better good. We are planning on finishing it up on Tuesday night of next week. I will be asking Nathan at Calvary Bible to put up some pictures and ask our church to help us out. It really think we could get it all done by that night if we get some more help. I can tell you this, Glen's family are workers and boy we just kicked some butt last night.
Oh during the night we got a little rain too. But what a beautiful rainbow and clouds that God made just for us to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...