Sunday, March 26, 2023

Good morning all, I am very sorry for not keeping up.

 My last blog was Feb. 23th. I am having trouble getting to my photos that are in my computer. I figured out how to get the photos transferred, from my main e mail to my second one. But when trying to get pictures to the blog, they are the real old pictures, from 2016. I will keep trying and one of these days my Lord will show me how. 

So as for life, we are doing pretty good. My wife Jeanne has been dealing with VERTIGO. It really is knid a of a scaring thing to deal with. But she has been resting and just taking it easy for now. She wants to get back to work tomorrow. She has been out of school (culinary teacher) since Wednesday. so she is looking forward in getting back tomorrow morning. Prayerfully she will be okay. Folks, please say a prayer or two for her. This next wee she has a few things on her plate to help out at the school. On Tuesday afternoon, she will be serving spaghetti Dinner for the parents of 8th graders that might be coming to Westwood High School, next year. So, every year we put on a dinner for them and just let they check out all that is going on at the school. They are planning on 100 folks for this event. 


Hey, I think I figured it out on the pictures. Jeanne and I stopped at Dune Dog Cafe on Tuesday afternoon. 


My little girl got the fish dinner. It was ok, the cooking oil was old. So the taste was not that great. But she still ate it and the onion rings I got were over cooked and no taste . 


This is what I ordered, Chicago Hot Dog. 





I am so happy that I figure this out on getting to the pictures and now I should be able to start blogging again. 
I really missed doing this. So, I will try to keep up. 
Please keep Jeanne in prayer for the vertigo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...