Monday, February 13, 2023

We bought these two pieces in Nov. 2022.


c

Okay now we had these two items for about three weeks, Jeanne noticed the back of the recliner we on a angle. 


If you look closely, you can see how there is more stuffing on the right side, compared to the left. 


So, as we went over the paperwork from Badcock Furniture. You only have 3 days to return anything to them. After the three day period we are pretty much stuck with it. But Jeanne called the office and asked if someone could come out and take a look at the back of the chair and see what they can do? 
The gentleman came out and took some pictures and told me it will be after the holidays, Christmas and New Years. So we called a couple of times afterwards. Then Jeanne and I went down the store and talked with the manger there. He was open to what will make my baby happy. So we talked it over and looked at what they had. Then went back home and said lets see what else they might have? 
So we went back and looked some more and found the brown set. 
Talked to the manger and he said he will call main office and see what they can do for us. 



Well the manger called us back and told us, they will switch them out at no cost. Plus we will get a refund on the difference. WOW that is more than I thought would happen. 



After they dropped it off, I called Jeanne and told her the items are here. She really wanted to be here while that happened. I did call the manger while the guys were still here. he told me no problem at all. If Jeanne is not happy about anything, just have her call him back. Well funny to say, my girl found a pin hole in the recliner, sit itself. So she took a picture and went down there and talked with the manger and everything will be taken care of. Feb. 14th another recliner will be switched out again. 
Folks at first, I was not happy about all that was going on. But as the manger is working things out,
 I AM VERY PLEASED TO SAY THEY BACK THIER FURNITURE AND SERVICE TOO. 
After dealing with the manger and staff there, I am looking forward in buying other items from them and just want to let the world know how BADCOCK FURNITURE IS OUR NEW COMPANY. 
THANK YOU BADCOCK FOR YOUR SERVICE AND HELPING US OUT. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...