Thursday, February 09, 2023

My wife Jeanne, found this online and thought. why not give it a shot?


It came in the mail and hooked it up. 



Yes, this is just like the Water Pik. I tried it first and it really felt kind a of hard on the teeth. But after a couple of times, I got use, to it. 




It really was easy to hook up. 



We really enjoy this Oral Breeze. It works just like a Water Pik. But while you are in the shower, you can clean your teeth and not worry about getting water everywhere. 
        It has been a while since my last blog. The reason is I got a new computer for Christmas and have been trying to figure out how to download pictures to it. I found out they were already in my computer. It just took me three or maybe four days to figure out how to download them on my blog. 
But as I can say now, I am very happy to say I am enjoying my new computer, very much so. 
My prayer to everyone out there is, please look at this year as opportunity to seek Our Lord for His Peace and JOY. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...